Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day with Landon...

Guess which sweet, bright eyed boy went to work with Mama this morning? Yep, that's right! Today I took Landon to 'bring your child to work day' and we had SO much fun...

Each of the kids wore proper kitchen attire and got to make their own lunch...

Battering his shrimp...


Breading his shrimp...








Tasting his fried shrimp...he LOVED it!

Taking a tour of the kitchen...

Learning how the biscuits and baked potatoes are made...

Group shot, lunch time...

Cupcakes for dessert...



After we spent time at Mama's work I took Landon for a MUCH needed haircut!

He did great as usual...


Almost done...


WOW, much better!!

After Landon's haircut we spent a few hours at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Landon was in such a good mood and had a blast. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of him playing with Grandma and Grandpa. I especially wish I would have gotten some pictures of his class 3 meltdown as we were leaving. This boy did NOT want to go home.
I had a great day with my little man. It's crazy how fast he is growing up!


LOVE you buddy!

11 comments:

Ginnie said...

What a cutie! Sounds like y'all had a great day and his hair cut is perfect!

MLP said...

He just couldn't be cuter!!! He looks SO happy at work with mama! What a treat!!!

Love the hair cut, too.

How is Baby Girl's rash?!?

MLP said...

Don't ya love how I call Brynne 'Baby Girl'?!?

Amanda said...

How cool and even cooler that he LIKED the shrimp. My kids would have turned their noses up at it. LOL

What a handsome boy with his haircut!!!

Team Millward said...

What a fun day! My daughter loves shrimp too, but she calls them "rainbows." Took me a while to figure out what she was talking about. I guess they are kind of the shape of a rainbow? That's one cute little man you've got!

Becky said...

How fun is that? I'll bet your little boy had such a blast...he'll never forget that time he got to go to work with mommy!

So glad your daughter is doing better.

When my little guy reacted to coconut last June, he got this awful outbreak in almost the same places as in your daughter's photos except that it looked more like chicken pox (didn't turn that red)...it totally freaked me out. I thought it was smallpox or something at first.

I think when our kids are sick it's sometimes harder on us moms.

Erin said...

That's SO cool that your work has "bring your child to work day" Now when you leave Landon will know right where you are and it will remind him of the special time you had together =)

Anonymous said...

What a fun day you both had! He will remember this for a long time, this was your special story to share, funny stories and all as he gets older :)

Lindsey said...

He is the cutest!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about Amanda and the new baby!!!! I havent been on your blog in forever!!! sorry!!!!

Your children are GORGEOUS!

hugs,leslie

Kelly(M&M) said...

What a fun day! That is great that they did all that great stuff for the kids. You can tell how much you adore Landon. I hope to meet your kids sometime.