Friday, April 17, 2009

How'd you spend your Friday?

Landon, Spring 2008

Brynne, Spring 2008...

One Year Later
Spring 2009...


Brynne's reaction to the ChooChoo Train...

Getting brave...

Landon would immediately stop whatever water play
he was doing and STARE at the train. This boy loves anything that goes...


Watching the train again...
Brynne giggled and had a blast playing in the water fountain...

Landon playing...

Getting used to the water...


Brynne:"I'm not gonna look at Mama's camera, Landon, are you?"
Landon: "Nope, not today!"


Can I get a 'Hell Ya' for 75 degree weather and NO WIND! Yay, Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend! I know we will be spending lots of time outdoors taking advantage of this beautiful spring weather!









5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, thanks for passing that wind on down this way. I can't stop sneezing. LOL

They have grown so much in one year.. so cute they are.. and such a team!

Lets get together Wed (my appt was switched to Fri).. what do ya say?!

MLP said...

Looks like a perfect Friday! Cute pics of your adorable kiddos! I love the flashback pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Victoria Gardens!! We spent the day driving from Home Depot to Home Depot, for a "part" we both knew they didn't have ( a part, I asked for over a month ago)...Now? am cleaning, for Seans party tomorrow, no problem, its only 7:14 pm,....I have the whole night...lololol......

Erin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! I feel like I can spend hours there. Cute pictures of the kids! It gets harder and harder to take a picture with both of them looking huh =)

I will definetley give you my number... and Amanda too for that matter. I can't wait to start socializing face to face rather than to a computer screen LOL! Damn SNOW!!

Becky said...

Darling photos. Gotta LOVE warm spring weather!