Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

When Travis was younger his parents hid his Easter basket every year. He wanted to carry on the tradition for our 2 kids. Here are some pictures of the basket hunt...
Good hiding spot right?...
Nope, not in the blanket cabinet...

Nope, not under the side table...


Nope, not in the dryer...
(Ahem, excuse the mess...Sunday is laundry day)


Nope, not in Landon's dresser...


Nope, not in Brynne's toy box...


Nope, not in the bathroom sink, getting warmer though...


Nope, not in the bathroom cabinet...


Nope, not in that drawer...


Nope, not in that drawer either Brynne. Landon's getting hotter though!!


There they are!! WOW!


Landon was SO excited to see what the 'Mister Bunny' had left behind!


Pretty (sick) girl couldn't wait to dig right in...


She LOVED her new toothbrush...


Making her way to the carpet to search through her basket...



Yummy! Goldfish for Brynna, and Peeps who the hell eats those nasty things anyway? for Landon in the background!


Rockin' her new sunglasses...


I'm not going to post the Easter Egg Hunt pictures because Travis is in the middle of landscaping our backyard. There is far too much dirt, and crap laying around, and I already posted a picture of my messy laundry room. Geesh, getting a little personal aren't ya?


6 comments:

MLP said...

What a cute idea from Mister Bunny!!!

Becky said...

Awww, that is darling. I love the shot with little sister leaning over the edge of the tub to take a look, lol.

My hubby loves to hide the boys baskets (well, and playing with the toys he's picked out for himself, I mean, the boys).

I've done the toothbrush thing, too, lol.

mama's smitten said...

They are so cute . Thanks for sharing.

Team Millward said...

Hey Becky, It's Lindsay. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Amanda said...

Look how cute they are with all that team work!! I can't believe you had them up and dressed before hunting for those baskets.. you are an organized mama!

Erin said...

What a great tradition!! I'm with Amanda... I barely had enough time to grab my camera let alone get them dressed!!