Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on Brynne

Brynne last night...
Brynne this morning!

Luckily the Benadryl is working and Brynne is looking a lot better today. She got a great night of sleep and I think because of that she is feeling better. She is happy and back to her old self this morning.
Last night was a different story though...

Brynne fell asleep on the living room floor while playing. She was SO tired and SO miserable and she just crashed! Of course her nap on the floor only lasted for about 20 minutes, but I thought it was cute anyway!


In the bathtub last night. At this point her rash was slightly better and had disappeared from her temples and forehead...


In other news, I'm a little worried...Landon is showing signs of an unidentifiable rash on his chin. It has taken the shape of bath bubbles and appears to be white in color. Guess I'd better call the Dr. on this one...


A special THANK YOU to all of my bloggy friends for your sweet comments and concern for my baby girl. If nothing else Blogging has introduced me to some wonderful new friends and I appreciate all of your concern! It's been a bad few days but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Here's hoping for a HEALTHY and fun weekend!




7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love reading your blog! Your kids are the CUTEST!!! Glad she is starting to feel better :)

Amanda said...

Thank God she is starting to look and feel better! Looks like Landon is too. Hopefully you get a break!

MLP said...

I wondered about your baby girl all last night! It just broke my heart for her ~and~ you!!! I am SO thankful and happy that she is better today for ALL of your sakes. Even with that terrible rash, her eyes just sparkle like always. Such a beauty!

Lindsey said...

Your sweet kids are just precious!!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am so glad that Brynne is doing better!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little cutie, hope that she is feeling WAY better and that the weekend will be lots of fun for you! And YES, you are invited over to swim anytime, think that would be great, guess, giggle, we could invite Erin..lol....seriously, we would love having you guys over for a fun get-together....take care of those cuties....

Audrey said...

Bless her heart! How scary! I'm glad she's doing better.