Friday, April 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

TAGGED!

I was tagged by my online friend Audrey over at Mauck Talk! Make sure you visit her blog, she has 2 adorable kids and takes some of THE BEST pictures I've seen!



8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Camping this summer.

2. My kids being healthy again.

3. Vegas with my hubby and sister in 2 weeks!

4. A (possible) short haircut for summer?!

5. Spending time at the lake with the kids this summer.

6. Landon's 3rd bday party in July.

7. Reading Tori Spelling's new book!

8. A full night of sleep!



8 things i did yesterday:

1. Took Brynne to the Dr.

2. Served a party of 50 people at work!

3. Cleaned Landon's room.

4. Washed my car, yay me!

5. Blogged

6. Drove Brynne over to my sister's house just so she and her husband could look at Brynne's rash.

7. Did laundry.

8. Watched American Idol will the annoying pink haired girl EVER go home?



8 things i wish i could do:

1. Keep my house clean.

2. Exercise more.

3. Be a professional photographer.

4. Be more patient with my kids.

5. Go on a shopping 'spree'

6. Find the courage to cut my hair, LOL!

7. Travel more

8. Work less



8 shows i enjoy: Oh crap, only 8?

1. Gossip Girl! What? Don't judge me people. It's like crack for those who don't do drugs (:

2. The Amazing Race, because it really is Amazing!

3. Without a Trace, scary...but good!

4. The Biggest Loser, because they are changing peoples lives!

5. Real Housewives of ANY city! LOVE it!

6. Backyardigans with the kids. We like to sing the songs!

7. Brothers and Sisters, love the cast!

8. Big Brother, Summer's guiltiest pleasure!



8 friends I am choosing to play along:

Amanda...of course!...and her (soon to be) 3 boys!!

Erin...of course!...Lane Family

Mindy...of course!...and her loves!

Katherine...the Flamme Family

Grandma Mac...and her clan

Summer...at Le Musings of Moi

The other Summer... at the Undomestic Goddess

Rebeckah at... Our Little Family

4 comments:

MLP said...

Loved reading your things!!! We like a lot of the same shows and I'm also considering a summer cut! We'll see.........

Let me get birthday weekend over and I'll try to do my lists. Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag.....:)

Audrey said...

Yeah! Glad you did it. Thanks for the compliments on the kids and photography. You're so sweet.

Erin said...

Yeh! You picked me =)