Thursday, September 18, 2008

8 Months Already!



8 Months ago today God blessed Travis and I with our beautiful baby girl. She has brought so much joy...and pink, to our lives. I feel so fortunate to have a daughter and grow more and more in love with her with each passing day. I can't even tell you how much we love her sweet hugs or her precious baby noises. She is healthy, so happy, and so much a part of my heart. I can not believe my 'baby' will be 1 in 4 short months! The Holiday's are fast approaching and this time of the year flies by anyway, I will cherish these next 4 months as I watch my baby grow. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my SWEET girl Brynne, from her 8 month shoot~












And finally, Mama's favorite. This photo makes my heart hurt!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohh, all of those came out SO GOOD! I love that last one too. She's so darn beautiful and the bow just makes my tummy tingle. ;) Did you do those yourself!?

Joy said...

She is darling!!! I love her big eyes!

Debbie said...

She is just gorgeous!!!

Debbie

Hannah said...

What a beautiful sweet baby girl!!

Hannah

Tracy said...

She is beautiful! Those photos are lovely. I love your blog background too!

Rebekah said...

Oh my she is the most beautiful little thing ... 8 Months! How time flies ... she is adorable ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Jennifer said...

GORGEOUS!

MLP said...

BESTILL MY HEART!!! Those photos are amazing!!! She has such a sparkle in her eyes!!! Treasure every second with her...those baby times are sooooooooooo sweet. She is just gorgeous!!!

Jennifer said...

your little girl could be THE CUTEST thing I have ever seen! NO LIE