Thursday, September 25, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday~

This weeks theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Silly Smiles." As most of you know our laptop bit the dust a few weeks ago. I have yet to 'recover' my 3000 pictures from the hard drive. So it was quite a challenge for me to find enough pics to use for FFF. Here's what I came up with!



The "look at me laying in sister's bed" Silly Smile~



The "I'm a funny boy" Silly Smile~



The "happy to be outdoors" Silly Smile~




The "why is the camera on Brynne and not me?", Silly Smile~





The "First time eating rice cereal...and I LOVE IT" Silly Smile~




The "Enough pictures Grandma" Silly Smile~


Oh, and this is our family 3 weeks before Brynne was born (:






The "Holy Crap I can reach the light switch" Silly Smile~




The "I'm not in the mood to take pictures" Silly Smile~




The "I LOVE being a goofball in the bathtub" Silly Smile~




The "I'm SO happy to go ByeBye" Silly Smile~



Like what you see? Wanna see more FFF posts, or learn how to participate? Visit Sarah's blog and join in on the fun!


Have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

Marianne said...

Well you searched and searched for pictures but I would say you came up with winners. They are all adorable! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I love all the silly smiles and the descriptions you came up with. Your little ones are cutie pies!

Violet said...

thank you for commenting on my blong.

Those kids of your are adorable. I like the one with with your son having a scrunched up nose. THose pictures are always so cute!

Sarah said...

Oh no!!!! I hope you recover those 3,000 pictures! I would be a nervous wreck! The ones you posted sure are cute!

Hannah said...

They are so adorable. But seriously you do not even look pregnant in that picture...I gained more weight during the adoption process!! You looked really great!

Amanda said...

The one with Landon in the construction hat is like looking at Travis! Love your babies and their silly smiles!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures Rebecca ... love the one with the light switch and of course the caption is pretty funny! I also love the one of you pregnant ... are you even pregnant in that picture girl? 3 weeks before your baby girl was born and you were that tiny ... I only wish that was the case with me ... but you look beautiful in that picture ... thanks for sharing so many adorable photos of your babies! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Joy said...

Soooooooo cute! I can't say it enough! I think your kids are living dolls!!!

Would love to see you on Etsy! Order anytime!!! I'm glad you liked some things! ;-)

Graycesmomma said...

Your family is adorable! Those are great silly smiles!

jeck said...

Thanks for your comments!

Your kids are adorable!!!! Have a great weekend!!

LdybugSammi said...

what! Are you even pregnant in that picture???? You look great!

threehandprints said...

I love the RED hair!! My oldest little boy has red hair so I am partial to it. Beautiful family...and BTW...you do NOT look pregnant in that picture. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Amy said...

Great pictures, your children are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What cutie patooties you have!!

Anonymous said...

your babies are soo cute!

I love red heads cuz i married one!

Hugs,leslie

Megan said...

Great pictures! I love the comments for each one too! Such sweeties!