Monday, September 29, 2008

Yay for Pictures!

I spent all day Saturday enjoying that which I refer to as "Domestic Bliss." I was home most of the day with the 2 kids while Travis ran a few errands and then hung out at a friends house for the afternoon. It was a really good day and both the kids were in great moods. Landon plays with Brynne so much now, and most days this affords me the ability to get things done!

I baked a cake for Travis~

2 Mini Cakes for my sister and her hubbs~


I made some delicious Mac N Cheese~


And managed to make some more bows and clippies~

I got all of that accomplished by noon! It was a nice, quiet, relax at home day!

Here's my sick boy on Friday in his cool bath~

Brynne wanted to get in the bath with brother! If only she knew how cool that water was!~

PopPop (Landon's Grandpa) made Landon a really neat video on the computer an emailed it to him. It was an animated cat speaking to Landon! And when kitty spoke it magically had PopPop's voice! Landon LOVED the video and watched it atleast 100 times!

This was like the 20th time he watched it....over and over...

"....look at this sister!"

"...look at this Daddy!"
The video definitely gave Landon something to concentrate on while he was feeling so bad. It was a nice, thoughful message told through an animated cat! Thank you PopPop!

9 comments:

Alicia W. said...

That is so cute with the video. Also, your bows are fantastic!! I wish I knew how to make them so it would save me TONS of money at all the boutique stores. :o)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Wow! You were able to get so much done Saturday morning! The food looks yummy and the bows are so adorable! That looks like a really fun project.

MLP said...

SO glad to read the update AND see these cute pics! I am so impressed with your baking (that mac & cheese looks DIVINE!) and your darling bows! You go! Glad Landon is back in action. I love your pink computer!!!

I finally e-mailed you back!

Amanda said...

Okay, Martha, you are mother of the year! ;) The bows are adorable, the cake and Mac & Cheese look sooo good and trust me, nothing sounds good these days. Glad your boy is feeling better!

Annie said...

That was a productive morning!

Rebekah said...

WOW! It looks like you had an amazing day at home with the kiddos ... and thanks for making my tummy grumble for that awesome cake ... it looks so good! ANd I am glad to hear Landon is feeling better ... and of course seeing sweet Brynnes face is a plus every time we visit ... love her cheeks! Hope your week is going well so far ...

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Rebekah said...

I'm Back to tag you ... I was tagged by Sarah at mommyology ... hop on over to our blog and copy the survey ... then post your answer to the questions on your site ... it was a fun survey about your 1st baby!

See ya!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Megan said...

I am glad that Landon is back to normal. Lily had a stomach bug last year that would only cause her to lose it once a day. It was crazy. It took about a week for it to get through her little system.

I know what you mean about getting things done. I am sooooo thankful now that I can leave for little bits of time. Glad you had such a good day!

LdybugSammi said...

those hair ribbons are cute!! How do you make them?