Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I am SO excited for!

My obsession with television reaches it's peak patheticness during the fall. SO many shows, SO little time! Just a few of my favorites that I am SO excited for~










I can't wait for Halloween! This is definitely one Holiday that is SO much more exciting with kids! And being the OCD super organized mom that I am both kids have Halloween costumes already!


Trick or Treat!!



With Halloween comes Fall! My favorite season! I can already feel the cooler temperatures and I am so excited to spend the day at the pumpkin patch with Travis and the kids!


And, right around the corner will be our first snow of the season! I am so excited to see Landon play in the snow, and can't wait to have a fire in the fireplace and lay around the house with my family!


AND, I am SO excited for the short road trip that Travis and I AND the kids are taking this weekend! We are only going 3 hours away, but I know we will have so much fun at the River!

So blogger mom's, what are YOU excited for?

10 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great post! We watch pretty much the same shows. I am so excited for Grey's Anatomy tonight. Only 5 more hours...Yeah! I am very excited about the upcoming holidays as well...I have Carter's costume too. He is going to be a Blue Power Ranger. I love this time of year!

Heidi said...

Oh darlin' we could be twins.. or at least TiVo soulmates. Except fot the Amazing Race-that show makes my heart race too fast. I am more a Big Brother type of girl.

This is my first time here, love your header and those two precious kids.

daniella said...

Oh yes, definitely Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I'm actually a bit curious to see Eva Longoria "fat". I can't believe she gains two pounds and calls herself fat. Seriously? Lame.

I noticed you became one of my blog's followers. Cool! Your little family is darling.

Amanda said...

Haha, cute post! We watch biggest loser and amazing race too OH and Survivor is starting soon too! It's been a boring week with no more big brother LOL. Have a fun weekend you Supermom!

MLP said...

What a great, uplifting post!!! I love all the things you are excited about...except I don't watch those shows! ha! I would like to add some of those to my list, but I just can't!

I'm excited for an anniversary date with my hubby tonight.

And I'm always excited to check YOUR blog! Love it...especially those PRECIOUS kiddos. That little grin on the previous post is PRICELESS!!!

Patrice said...

My list would be almost exactly like yours as far as the TV shows, except I don't watch Amazing Race. I'm definitely excited for Halloween & fall, too! I love this time of the year!

Thanks for becoming one of my followers.. I'm excited to get to know you! :)

Erin said...

Love the new post! Great idea =)

Originally we were going to name her Brynn (got the name from real world Vegas & LOVED it) but we thought that Brynn Lane was kinda boring so we added an A and VOILA! We do call her Brynn for short though. We are planning on moving to good ol' Victorville to be closer to family. I need a babysitter =)

Jennifer said...

I'm a TV nut too! I am absolutely obsessed with reality (type) TV!! Biggest Loser and Amazing Race are on my list of "must-watch" shows too! I'll be thinking of you Sunday night when AR starts!

Joy said...

Well I'm excited that my new business is up and running (selling hand-crafted jewelry on Etsy). I'm excited to either find out if I'm preggo or ready to shed a ton of weight!

Hmmmmmmmm... I also adore fall and cannot wait for our planned trip to the patch!

jeck said...

I am so glad the tv season started too! Thank goodness for DVR!! I too am so ready for fall and halloween!!