Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baking A Cake






Yesterday morning, for Auntie Amy's birthday Landon helped Mama make a cake. Landon loves to do anything in the kitchen and usually loves helping me make things. I wish I could have taken more pictures but keeping his hands away from the bowl, oven, eggs, oil etc. was hard enough!! The bottom picture nicely shows Landon's 'contribution' to helping Mama frost the cake! We had a lot of fun though and my boy was SO excited for his Auntie to eat her cake!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't that just the cutest little chocolate face!

MLP said...

CUTIE!!! Walker has always loved helping me make cakes (and then eating them!).

Your McD's post was hilarious!

Jennifer said...

Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca!!! Your son is entirely too cute and your oven entirely too clean!!